CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 24, 2010

24th December, Christmas eve

Haiz..today damn sienz.. 
Zzz...
I sat in front of the computer for the whole morning just to watch Pokemon :P
Hehees :P Its quite "fun". LOL xDD *chuckles*
I spent the whole morning and afternoon in front of the computer, COOL right? xD
I think I would get brain tumor if continue like this T.T


Yesterday night, my didi taught me some new cute face and symbols on facebook :)
Its very cuuuuuuuuuuttee! :D ^o^ especially the robot! ^_^
What a smart didi ^_^ Proud of him :D :O
He taught me to do an image too :) but I forgot what's the words :P


Well today is Christmas eve, Aunt cooked lots of food but we couldn't finish :P
She said: " Wei you guys! Faster go out and walk! There're still lots of food! Quick help eat some more! >O< " 
And I was like O_O" uh..okay...(standing in front of my computer..then sit down on the chair)... LOL :D xD
And when having dinner, my cousin burped until very loud -__-"
And he said: " Grandpa don't burp until shooooo loud! :O "
Then I was like O_O" wth??? (Again) LOL xD


I missed dada :( he's having dinner with his relatives..
Wonder what is he doing right now? :/...

0 comments: