Well actually today I'm supposed to take my PMR results,
But...
I'M IN PENANG! Haha :D
To all the friends who have take their results,
Hope ya'll get the results that you have been hope for :) All the BEST!
Here's my day..
Morning after I wake up,
Mom disappeared with her friends to breakfast -.- LOL
After she came back,
She gone bank with my aunt, and so my online world begins!
When they came back,
My cousins came back with them too, but with result slip..
Haiz..6A 2B..Such great results.. :(
Afternoon,
We gone lunch and then Queensbay SHOPPING!
( Actually its not counted as shopping but karaeoking :P )
We sang lots of songs :)
When I sang half way, Sang Leng called me.
He told me my science didn't get A.. T.T SAD.
After karaeoke at 7pm,
We had our dinner at food court.
The noodle that I ordered is very salty, EWWWW >O<
11:09, dada's in cinema, gone without me T.T ( i missed him )
Haiz, I think my day today isn't very lucky :(
Needed more luck indeed :(

0 comments:
Post a Comment