WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW???
OMEEEEGOOOOSH!
It's so correct that what my cousin said,
Stay in a house for a day, you can't bear with it!
I didn't go out today :/
Well he really can't bear with it,
He was screaming like a crazy guy when lunch time -__-"
Screaming: OMG!!! LET ME OUTTA HERE!! GIMME SOMETHING EXTREME!!! >O<
LOL!!! xD but meaning full :P
So ran went out of the house and learn driving using her sis's car -__- (its a kenari so don't worry :P)
My mom became his driving teacher -__-" LOL.
I wanted to sit when he drive but he won't allow :( he scared that he will bang the wall xD *laughing on the floor*
Just now, I gone to my primary friend's blog and read cause its too bored :P
I see they have a great holiday time :) Good for them.
It's been a long time I didn't see or talk to them :/
Haiz..
Dec 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment