Its tang yuen festival today! :D
Wish everyone happy tang yuen festival! ♥
Hmm..
Today, dada finally done a blog, our own personal blog! ♥
Thank you my dear..♥
Afternoon,
I gone to relatives house to have lunch..
I played with my little cousin aged 4 or 5.. LOL :P
Well he is cute :) and fun to play with..
And kinda heavy -.- LOL
My relatives cooked until very nice! ♥
I liked the soup very much :D ♥
My little cousin run everywhere when my grand-uncle wanted to feed him lunch xDD
Hahas.. :D
Soon, bout 2pm, we gone home :)
At night, left only me and my elder cousin at home.
We watch 恋爱通告 together :) Its funny and a bit romance.
I love it very much! ♥
Well, I'm out of words actually -.- :P
Just hope every friend of mine have a GREAT
♥ Tang Yuen Festival! ♥

0 comments:
Post a Comment