CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jul 5, 2010

Bad things always happen..

Haiz..I felt so wrong after reading jie's post..i know sorry couldn't help anything but besides that i have nothing else to say...i wanted to edit but she don't let..i really don't have the meaning to LC u..serious..haiz..felt so wrong right now..=/ JIE CAN I EDIT MY BLOG??

In school today, I was told that my name have been written in buku pencegah ponteng because me, Chi Wei and jie ponteng class..but we didn't..because of today's perhimpunan is quite long so the time is all messed up..we didn't know that the class is not finish yet so we gone back to class early and plus Vanessa told us that we can go back early so we did..after that period, we're told that we ponteng class..haiz..but luckily teacher didn't tell Puan Maryann or Cecelia... BAD LUCK TODAY!!!! :@

Piano class today..scolded by teacher..=( piano exam is on 2nd of August, Monday..can't go to school to see dear..so sad..gonna miss him very much..T_T

0 comments: