During in class today, I scolded Susu, Zhan Ber, Youliang and Weng Woh because of their stupid mouth talking crap! Things started when they read Chi Wei's diary..people have their own privacy..those guys just take people's book without permission and start reading..I just hate this kind of people! Grrr!! I try to take away the book but accidentally tear it..so Susu, Youliang and put the blame on me..Ish!! I hate you guys! The reason I scolded Zhan Ber and Weng Woh is because they keep talking those pervert stuffs..disgusting! I could even vomit in front of them! After that Susu and Zhan Ber keep saying "I hate you! Go away!" to each other and me..i think..so I got angry and scolded them that if you guys hate each other or me then just GO AWAY!! I'm so hot tempered that time..=/
After school, Aaron planed to go CC because potato called him..so we did..after lunch and society meeting, me and Hui Qing changed our clothes and gone CC..i can't believe i break my promise!>_
After we leave CC, we gone mamak store to have high tea..but before that me and Hui Qing gone to Atria first for toilet..=X haha..I suddenly thought that there are 2 important person's birthday is in July..i wonder what i should buy for them..^_^ then after high tea, we gone back to school bout 5 something..Aaron left school when we reach school..sad..Hui Qing gone home too..T_T just left me at school..
When Aaron reach home, he text ed me, I asked him why did you know that your blog is still active, he said he still got see his blog and is figuring out the password..and suddenly my mood when down..i continue texting with Aaron when I reach home..he cried..my heart was in pain..T_T i felt like crying too..but i just can't because of my 性格 too 坚强 gua..haiz..i should be more soft hearted.. Actually we both quarrel because of the blog thing..i always wanted to see his blog but i don't dare..but after this time we quarrel, i never have the feeling that wanted to see his blog again.. Well I was wrong that I always wanted to see his blog..i shouldn't care about his past but must face our future.. I'm so sorry for making you sad dear..and thanks for being honest to me..you said that i'm the best among your ex-girlfriends..i believe you..and i promise I won't make you sad like they done to you..you have my words..=)
Jul 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment