Feel like crying now..because of him.. Why did he hurt me?? is it very fun?? Just can't understand..by saying sorry can't settle things down! I even almost cry in school after what he done that to me..some more Jerald keep talking crap! making my mood even worse..I try not to think about it but i can't! Aaron looked so fierce even i can't take it anymore..my mood was really really bad after that.. When recess time I pretend not to be sad and try cheering up myself..i did..he said sorry but it's useless to me..i pretend that i'm fine..and when i reached home and starting to talk with Aaron online, the incident suddenly came into my mind..makes me feel like crying again... Why can't his temper be more good? haiz...i think this question's answer need to be answer by himself...=/
Tomorrow taking report card..hope i won't get into any trouble...
Jun 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment