CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 30, 2010

1st of July.. school open day..

Well as you know it's all about report card..stupid report card making people sad..:@ I HATE YOU REPORT CARD!!! You're ruining my life! I hate you hate you hate you!! GRRR!!!! Well my mom came to take my report card..Aaron talked to my mom..ZZZ..my mom asked about his studies and results..=P haha..interesting..

Morning before the school bell ring, I was sitting between Aaron's leg..well when some "dogs" crossed by, he yelled at me..i nearly cry that time..it's just some "dogs" only mah!! and you don't need to be so afraid of them!! And how can you do that to me?? You know how that hurts?? I'm very upset to you...

I help Pn. Lam on some serial number thingy before recess..i think i missed the fun in class..=P After recess, gong gong kissed Aaron on his cheek when he was tying shoelace..and then Aaron got angry..OMFG!!!! Gong gong you've gone too far this time! But Aaron got wrong too because of his overreaction..haiz..i can't see it anymore so i run away to science lab with Tze Yi for the science thingy..i just can't see my boyfriend and my gong gong fight..=/ i felt really bad that time..=(

0 comments: