Another lousy day..my English result suck the hell out of me..>_< it's 8o% but I'm still not satisfied..my science results is making it more worst..76%..i think i can't even get top20 this time..my results suck in this term's exam..but I'm quite satisfied with my Chinese results..70 something..my Chinese essay got 25/30..its the best mark i ever get..teacher even read my essay to the class..my friends laughed when teacher read it..so embarrassing! Well the story is quite creative, but i can't let dear see it because hui qing say that if he sees it, he'll be angry..=P Its just a long story though..but maybe i will do it if that really happens.. [p/s: dear if u really want to know what i wrote in the essay then tell me in school tomorrow.]
Well..i have a lot of sweet times with Aaron again today..but time passes so quickly..i just want to stay with him and don't wanna leave him.. Well something happened..Jing Jing got my nerves today..she hit Aaron with a can..i was shocked about what she done to him..Aaron yell in pain, and then some anger got into me..i was heart broken when she hit him..if i had the bravery in me then i could have scolded her seriously in front of the class..
I got piano class today..piano just sux! After piano, i continued my conversation with Aaron, well when we chat, he said that he cannot bear the suffer anymore..i didn't regret by doing something i shouldn't do with him but i regret effect by making him so suffering..I mean I love him..I can do anything for him..I didn't regret doing that with him but I regret because making him suffer from the desires..i feel so sad when he tell me that he couldn't bear it anymore..because I'm the 1 that make him suffer from it..I'm so sorry my dear..
Aaron didn't give me kisses today in school..i want him to pay me back tomorrow!xD haha..if he didn't give me kisses tomorrow, then i shall punish him by calling him to hug me..=p haha..weird punishment right? =D How "manja" am I..haha..=D
Jun 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment