An awful day at school..i got my maths, sejarah and moral results..maths and sejarah just suck... Lousy marks..math=69, sejarah=55. Moral is just nice..77.. Aaron just failed some subject..we're both sad of our lousy shit marks..trying to cheer ourselves up though..by thinking what we've done in holidays..=) those sweet times helped alot..what a caring dear I got..i felt so lucky when i think that he is mine..<3 Im very happy when being together..i wish that he'll be mine FOREVER..
We spent alot of sweet times being together..i appreciate the times with him..although some times we quarrel..but i heard that sometimes quarrel can make our feeling even more deeper..well i think its right, because i can understand him more..sometimes..but by making us sad..it just hurts my feelings..
Sometimes Aaron just like saying me childish..am I childish?? NO!! >_< Of course not!=P But some times I could be..xD by playing some lame games with him..haha! funny times..=D
Jun 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment