CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 7, 2011

A not very nice trip :/

I just came back from a trip yesterday :) went Gopeng with my family. It's a small town there, very peaceful :) its quite safe there, but lots of disgusting irritating insects! I HATE INSECTS!~~ *screamed for 5 minutes* I really do  hate insects very very very much! Its small, looked disgusting, it irritates people! We went there for 2 day 1 night trip, we should have 3 activities, 1: waterfall 2: night tracking 3: cave exploring.

When we reached there, we went to the chalet or resort ( I don't know what they call it )..it is located in the WOODS :) WOW! That is so AWFUL! D: The room was super small, no aircond, we only have mattress to sleep and the washroom is located beside the chalet..actually the chalet is more like tall house just like the Malays live. At first when i saw the house, i thought it was all ours..but it was just 1/3 of it D:

Afternoon, it started to rain, so they canceled the waterfall trip because it's too dangerous..we played water at the river :) then at night, they canceled again the night tracking because it's raining, so we stayed at the house..there were insects!!! ARGH!!!!! Disgusting creatures!!!!! I can't believe how i pass that night!!! D:

Next day, we went Gua Tempurung, it was a very good experience :D i love it..we went for "top of the world", but we didn't go for the "Grand trip"..regretted! For the "grand trip" we have to cross the water in the cave..i want!!! :'( hope i can go again!

Well that's all :)

0 comments: