CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 13, 2010

late posting bout Saturday :)

Morning, gone KLCC with my mom :)
because Mandy got performance, Aunt Maggie gave us 4 tickets to a MUSICAL CONCERT! :D
So LuckY! ^_^
The concert start at 3pm, so my mom take me and brothers to Isetan SHOPPING! :D
Mom got 500rm isetan voucher! WOW! O_O
First, brothers bought clothes for new year! :)
Then, mom bought 2 clothes for grandpa :)
We shop until 1pm then have lunch at KLCC food court :)
The char siew rice and chicken rice there is very nice! :D
After lunch, we gone to the concert hall.
When we go in, there are not much musicians yet..
but they came out one by one..slowly..-.-
The concert start when the conductor came out.
The concert is shoooooooooo funny!! :D 
We hope to watch again next year :) 
After concert, we continued our shopping at isetan.
Me and my brother bought swimming goggles :)
I bought 2 clothes, and it cause 100rm! XDD
Mom bought 1 pants :X hahas.. :P
I bought 1 clothes for dad :D

OMGOSHHHHHH!!! There are shoooooooooooo many necklace and earrings! >_<
I WAAAAAAAAAAAAANT!!!!!!!!! T.T
In the end, we still left 50rm voucher..-.-
Mom decided to go upstairs and shop grocery :P hahas..
We bought sushi :P
Well..i think that we spend until very "hard" because we don't know where to spend the money -.- :P

At 5 something afternoon, we gone home :)

0 comments: