CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 31, 2010

Last day of 2010 :)

Hmm..today is the last day of 2010 :)
It makes me think back what happened this year :D
My life at 2010 is too great :)
This year is extra special for me 
The thing that changed my life is--I found my forever :) 
Now i don't think i can live without him, seriously.
I hope to be with him forever :)
Another thing that is I had my PMR exam this year :)
Its a exam for all the form 3s :)
I never believe that I could get such good results :D 5A's!
Hope next year can be better :)


Just read Jason's blog..well..I had nothing to say actually..
But, I hope he gets more new friends next year..
But whenever he needs a friend, we will be there :)
Don't be upset of your life..life will change when the time is here..and it will be better ;)
Trust yourself that you will make your future better ;)
Well about your results, sometimes you have to be satisfied with it..
5A's is already a good result :)


Jie finally sms me! Hehe.. :D
I think she just came back from Melaka :P
(don't know whether she got buy souvenir for me or not.. :P)
Hope she don't be stingy larr.. ;P (JOKING) xDD
Siow Wei is not in town..no wonder she sms me!
>_< BAD JIE! Lao gong not with you only find me.. :(


Hehe..I think that's what i wanted to say this year :)
See ya'll next year! ^_^


Goodbye 2010! :)
You've became a sweet past for me 
Hello 2011! :D
Please add more sugar to make my future more sweet! 

0 comments: