CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Dec 25, 2010

26th boxing day :) me and my crazy cousins

Christmas is over, here comes the new days :)
I'm coming back tomorrow, after being with the crazy cousins I got here. 
Haha.. :) 
Its being nearer till the day I take my results.
After a few days, things will be different..I think :/
Everyone got their results with happiness.. :)
Hope i can too :)
I'm satisfied with 5A's result actually.
Not much I hope. I tried my best already. :/
Not like my smart-ass cousins, 6A's, 7A's.. :(


My day today was kinda okay, except I cried with him in the morning :/
Its such a long time I haven't been crying like this :/
I felt free in my heart after crying, heavy heart gone light :) 

0 comments: