My school results suck! I hate it man! My purata is like shit! 68.00, 25Th! I want to get top 20! At first I was 19Th, then I thought i was going to drop until 20Th only because Youliang's Chinese result calculated wrongly..but something changed! Seni results pulled my purata down..because of teacher's mistake, the results lied to me!!! T_T i was very sad and disappointed when i got the newest results..but never mind,all i have to do is get 7A's in PMR..=)
I haven't got enough kisses from Aaron today..=P I've become kinda greedy nowadays..XD Dear you owe me alot alot of kisses!! You must pay me back TOMORROW!! I will add tax in it..XD hehe..
Aaron told me that he couldn't tahan anymore..i'm so sorry my dear..=( release it out next Friday kay? After that you need not tahan anymore..=) just be patient..
Today i got piano..T_T i hate it man!! Piano just sucks the hell out of me!! I would have to follow teacher to Vicky's house with my eldest brother..T_T T_T T_T can i stop? I dun wanna take the exam anymore! Just let me fail! I will have no regret!

0 comments:
Post a Comment