CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 26, 2010

27/6/2010

I've lost 2 days to update my blog..=( sad.. Well today is Sunday, I'm rushing my Sejarah project..We have to hand up to Puan Margaret at Monday that means tomorrow but i didn't even started!! HELP!!! T_T I think I'm gonna be dead if i didn't hand in.. T_T

Well something happen between me and Aaron today again..and yesterday we're both sad..Aaron wanted to go cybercafe again but i still have to think about it because I think that cybercafe is a bad place..i think I've been influence by my mom..T_T Actually I'm already asleep when Aaron text me at night and tell me that he was sad and felt like crying..i felt like crying too..but my tears won't fell off..i was very suffering that time..i saw that message at morning when i woke up today..i was very worried about him..i hope i could be with him at that time so he can be happy again..how useless i am..=( Actually he was worried about me when after graduate and gone overseas study and when i come back i have no love in him anymore..傻瓜!我说过我不会离开你嘛。。你要对我有信心啊!虽然有很多人会移情别恋,但是这并不代表我们也会这样啊。。所以别担心了啦。。 You cannot leave me too dear..remember it..

0 comments: