CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Jun 22, 2010

23/6/2010

I just got my Malay results..i felt so sad when i got it..59%..it sucks man!!! SUCKS!!! I fell like crying out loud when i got it..but i can't..i just CAN'T..so suffering! It's like my tears are gone..I just hope Aaron is beside me just now..

Although sometimes when we're far apart, but our heart are always near each other..u took my heat away from me..but i took yours too..=) we own each other's heart..and i won't lose it forever..

There is a campaign in school today, the Digi company came to my school to do some ceramah thingy..lucky me i get to sit with my dear..^^ I'm very happy at that time..but Jerald keep talk crap..i felt so annoying..>_< but hui qing just sit there and do nothing..i was abit shocked..

Well, talk about happy things..today Aaron gave me a lot of kisses..its so sweet..=) he gave me huggies too..=D i was very happy until i got my Malay results..=( my mood was very very down after that..but luckily I'm at home alone today talking to Aaron on phone..=D

But happy things don't last.. He asked me: "do you think i'm suitable to be your boyfriend?".....at first i can't answer this question..because i was very very scared..scared that he would leave me..every time when he ask me this kind of question..i can't even think of anything..i was very very afraid to think..

0 comments: